Medical skin treatments are performed in our comfortable St. Louis office by Medical Aesthetician Mary Inman, in association with Dr. Rottler.
- Depending on the concentration, you can receive a gentle exfoliation or a deeper peel. You must start out with lower concentrations and step up to the higher concentrations, 20% – 70%
- $65.00 – $100.00
- Salicylic Acid is used in concentrations from 10% – 30%
- Jessners – Resorcinol, Lactic, and Salicylic (14%)
- Lite modified – Lactic, Salicylic, and Glycolic (7%)
- Ultra – Standard plus 2% hydroquinone
- Solutions are applied in layers to create a peel with significant amount of exfoliation
Obagi Blue Peel
- T.C.A. this revolutionary peel can lessen fine lines, scars and hyperpigmentation. It can also be used on the arms and hands.
- For more information visit www.obagi.com
Microdermabrasion is an abrasive treatment that polishes your skin with micro-crystals. After one treatment your skin will glow. Your skin conditions will determine how many treatments you will need, and how aggressively you need to be treated.
- Sun damage
- Fine line wrinkles
- Age-spot pigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- By adding glycolic acid before or after the Microdermabrasion you create a more effective peel.